Friday, December 18, 2015

3 More Months

I can't believe we are in the midst of the Holiday madness already.  This year has flown by- because we've been having so much fun! There's so much to say and so little time so I will do my best!

Levia is getting so big!  She is crawling like crazy, climbing up onto everything, and can even stand for a couple seconds if she doesn't realize she's doing it.  She loves to dance which is simply adorable and loves to clap too!  She's eating lots of new things and wearing her big girl jeans :)  She is getting better with other people but still doesn't fancy men too much.  She is definitely not afraid of other kids, she will climb all over them to get what she wants.  She is not afraid of vacuums or dogs.  In facts, she tries to catch them.  We sure love our big girl!

Highlight of the year so far was spending Thanksgiving in Wisconsin.  It really made me want to move closer to home.  I am so lucky to have such an awesome family.  I love everyone so much and I cannot wait to see everyone again.  It was also so fun to see the three little girls together for the first time!!

At home we are just doing the daily grind.  Rod's working and also working on finding a new job but I feel like that may be a long process.  Levia and I are being real good shoppers and Christmas movie watchers.  We are trying to get some sleep and fight off sickness!  We have little bumps in the road but we are sure grateful for everything we have and consider ourselves incredibly lucky and blessed!!!

A weekend in Steamboat with Uncle Jim!

Crawler


A weekend with Becca



Big girl!

Halloween










2015 Cousins





No comments:

Post a Comment